Youth and family
Engaging youth as valued, contributing members of their communities in partnership with caring adults.Learn more about Missouri 4-H (clickable)
Nutrition and health education
Research-based programs and tips on nutrition, recipes, food safety, food preservation, exercise and health.Learn more (clickable)
Family and home education
Research-based programs and tips on housing, parenting, relationships, divorce, senior living and personal finance.Learn more (clickable)
Focus on Kids
Program to help parents learn how to nurture, support and co-parent their children during and after divorce.
Family Nutrition Education Program
Providing nutrition education that promotes lifelong health and fitness for individuals and families.
Helps participants ask important questions to learn if their homes have hidden health dangers from indoor pollutants.
Providing hands-on learning and education so youth can build habits of responsibility, resiliency and hard work to succeed in life.
Meet the experts
- Patricia Hudnut BUSINESS SUPPORT, STATEWIDE YOUTH
- Joyce Taylor YOUTH PROGRAM ASSOCIATE
- Bradd Anderson PROF, AST EXTNS
- Dave Hileman INSTRUCTOR, EXTNS
- Susan Mills Gray EXTENSION STATE SPECIALIST, EXTENSION PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Stephen Ball PROFESSOR, HUMAN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Terri Foulkes DIRECTOR MISSOURI AFTER SCHOOL NETWORK
- Donna Garcia STATE 4-H YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
- Deana Brown-Hood ACCOUNTANT MO 4-H FOUNDATION, EXTENSION
- Deborah Raaf NUTRITION PROGRAM MANAGER
- Teresa DeFord Petefish NUTRITION COORDINATOR
- Jennifer Blair ACCOUNTING AND FISCAL SUPPORT, OPERATIONS
- Chris Willow Schomaker ADVANCEMENT COORDINATOR, MO 4-H FOUNDATION, EXTENSION
- Anne Reeder 4-H CENTER SCHOOL AGE PROGRAM QUALITY ASSESSMENT COORDINATOR
- Rachel Augustine MISSOURI 4-H FOUNDATION DIRECTOR
- Clint Darr MISSOURI AFTER SCHOOL NETWORK COORDINATOR
- Brandy Dickey ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, EXTENSION STATE YOUTH OFFICE
- Sherry Grace 4-H MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION COORDINATOR