MU Extension partners with several MU schools and colleges to deliver noncredit continuing education courses, programs and training in a variety of professional trades.Find online learning. (clickable)
High-quality, affordable learning opportunities for Missouri's registered nurses.Learn more about Nursing Outreach. (clickable)
Educational activities for veterinarians, vet techs and the general publicLearn about vet continuing education. (clickable)
Continuing Medical Education and Physician Lifelong Learning
Educating physicians and other health care providers to advance and improve the standard of care in Missouri.
Law Enforcement Training Institute
Providing basic and advanced law enforcement training as well as animal cruelty investigation programs.
Showcases high-quality and affordable lifelong learning opportunities for Missouri's registered nurses.
MU Fire and Rescue Training Institute
FRTI provides comprehensive education and skills training for Missouri’s fire and emergency service responders.
Veterinary Extension and Continuing Education
Provides continuing education opportunities for veterinarians and animal owners for CEUs via lectures and seminars.
Meet the experts
- Karen Schmidt MEDIA PRODUCER SR
- Thom Pancella CME ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR
- Karla Imhoff BUSINESS SUPPORT SPECIALIST SR
- Shirley Farrah ASST DEAN FOR OUTREACH DISTANCE & PROF CLINICAL
- Connie Burnham SPECIALIST EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
- Craig Payne ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR, EXTENSION VET MED
- John Worden DIRECTOR, LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE
- Gail Hagans-Reynolds EDUCATIONAL PGM COOR III
- Barbara O'Rourke OFFICE SUPPORT ASSISTANT
- Bruce Bjorge INSTRUCTOR, ADJUNCT
- Katherine Bowman ASSOCIATE TEACHING PROFESSOR
- Michael Lloyd AARF Specialist