Health and safety
MU Extension partners with several MU schools and colleges to deliver noncredit continuing education courses, programs and training in a variety of professional trades.Learn more (clickable)
Emergency preparedness and personal safety begin with the individual.Tips to be prepared (clickable)
High-quality, affordable learning opportunities for Missouri's registered nurses.Learn more about this program (clickable)
Continuing Medical Education and Physician Lifelong Learning
Educating physicians and other health care providers to advance and improve the standard of care in Missouri.
Law Enforcement Training Institute
Providing basic and advanced law enforcement training as well as animal cruelty investigation programs.
Showcases high-quality and affordable lifelong learning opportunities for Missouri's registered nurses.
MU Fire and Rescue Training Institute
FRTI provides comprehensive education and skills training for Missouri’s fire and emergency service responders.
Community Emergency Management Program
Provides education and technical assistance to individuals and families, local governments, businesses, schools and organizations in preparing and responding to natural and man-made disasters.
Meet the experts
- Karen Schmidt MEDIA PRODUCER SR
- Travis Witt STATE SPECIALIST IN LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING
- Thom Pancella CME ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR
- Patricia Miller FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Karla Imhoff BUSINESS SUPPORT SPECIALIST SR
- Jim Crawford FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Darla Campbell COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Todd Lorenz FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Shirley Farrah ASST DEAN FOR OUTREACH DISTANCE & PROF CLINICAL
- Charles Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- Shawn Deering FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Mary Sobba FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS
- James Humphrey FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Tracy Gray TRAINING ASSOC CONFERENCES
- Connie Burnham SPECIALIST EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
- Wayne Flanary FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Amie Schleicher FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Craig Payne ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR, EXTENSION VET MED