Answers to questions about structures, ventilation, soil, water, waste, energy, machinery and safety.
Agriculture and environment
MU Extension provides resources to help you transition to the next phase of COVID-19 in your area.Access Resources (clickable)
The singular goal of Agriculture and Environment Extension is to double the value of Missouri agriculture by 2030 while sustaining the state’s natural resources.Join our Efforts (clickable)
Whether you own or manage an operation, find upcoming events to help you succeed in agriculture business and environmental stewardship.Find workshops and events (clickable)
During this unprecedented time, MU Extension creates resources to keep you safe, while strengthening Missouri's agricultural economy. Refer to the resources on this page to navigate on-farm safety, food safety and disaster recovery.
Based on the life of Annette (Kohlhagen) Fleck, Annie’s Project empowers farm women to be better business partners through networks, managing and organizing critical information.
Providing hands-on learning and education so youth can build habits of responsibility, resiliency and hard work to succeed in life.
Provides in-depth horticulture training for Missourians who wish to spread their knowledge of gardening.
Missouri Master Naturalist
A community-based natural resource education and volunteer service program sponsored jointly by the Missouri Department of Conservation and MU Extension.
Meet the experts
- Ray Massey EXTENSION PROFESSOR
- John Lory PROFESSOR ASSOC EXTNS
- Robert Pierce ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR IN FISHERIES AND WILDLIFE
- Craig Roberts PROFESSOR AND EXTENSION PROGRAM DIRECTOR
- Patrick Guinan ASSOCIATE EXTENSION PROFESSOR OF CLIMATOLOGY
- David Trinklein PROF, ASOC ADJUNCT
- Joe Horner EXTENSION SPECIALIST
- Ryan Milhollin EXTENSION SPECIALIST
- Hank Stelzer ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF FORESTRY EXTENSION
- Sarah Kenyon FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Deborah Raaf NUTRITION PROGRAM MANAGER
- Anita Ellis FIELD SPECIALIST IN LIVESTOCK
- Joseph Koenen COUNTY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURE AND ENVIRONMENT
- Stacey Hamilton DAIRY SPECIALIST, UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI SOUTHWEST RESEARCH CENTER
- David Dunn EXTENSION ASSOCIATE SOIL TESTING LAB & RICE EXTENSION
- Patricia Miller FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- C. Tim Schnakenberg FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRONOMY
- Jim Crawford FIELD SPECIALIST IN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING